Long Arm Referral Program
Quilt Referral Program – How It Works
For every Friend (Referee) the Customer (Referrer) refers to Quincy’s Quilting for long arm quilting they will receive a Referral credit. Once they save up 5 credits, they will receive one free long arm service certificate for a quilt up to 120” x 120” (not including batting).
Quilt Referral Voucher FormThe form will be kept at Quincy's Quilting and filled out by Staff. See an example of the form here.
- It is the responsibility of the Friend / Referee to advise us if they have been referred to us during the quilt intake process. We do not honour retroactive “referrals”. Only quilts brought in from March 18th, 2020 forward qualify as a referred quilt.
- Every Customer / Referrer who refers a Friend will have a Quilt Referral Voucher Form. See attached. The vouchers are not actual vouchers to give to out. They are recorded as an entry on the Quilt Referral Voucher Form.
- The Friend referred must be a new quilting customer of Quincy’s Quilting. They cannot have had a quilt quilted by Quincy’s Quilting in the past. The long arm team will verify the eligibility of the referred Friend.
- The referral voucher entry is not recorded until #3 is above is confirmed AND the referred Friend has paid for their first quilt. A paid quilt pass counts as an eligible referral.
- Only one quilt from each referred Friend counts as a referred quilt. If the individual brings in 5 quilts it only counts as one Referral Voucher.
- Quincy’s Staff member will enter Referrer’s name in the notes section on the referred Friends account / receipt.
- Referrals have an expiration date which will be 12 months from the date received.
- For every 5 valid Referral Vouchers, the Referrer will receive one free quilting certificate for any size quilt up to 120” x 120”.
- The free quilt certificate is valid for quilting only. It does not include batting or shipping fees. It also does not cover additional long arm fees such as attaching leaders, basting flanges, etc.…