COVID-19 Update for July 1, 2021
Happy Canada Day!
We are “Open for Summer” as the COVID numbers are dropping, vaccinations increasing and the easing of mask and indoor gathering requirements.
At Quincy’s we will be easing our restrictions on the number of individuals in store to a maximum of 10. We still require you to practice social distancing within the store. We reserve the right to lock the doors with less than 10 customers in the shop based on staffing and our ability to provide the best customer service possible.
As per the provincial guidelines we are leaving it up to our individual staff members to determine if they want to continue wearing a mask while helping customers.
For you our customers, we will continue to provide hand sanitizer and request that you practice social distancing while in store. We encourage you to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable doing so.
We are discontinuing our track and trace form request.
We continue to offer curb-side pick up for those who remain more comfortable with that option.
Our current store hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10:00am – 5:00pm and Saturday from 10:00am - 4:00pm.
At Quincy’s Quilting we have a variety of options available for you to conduct your shopping.
1. Shop online 24/7 at www.quincysquilting.ca for curbside order pickup Tuesday – Friday between 10:00am and 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
2. Shop online 24/7 at www.quincysquilting.ca for shipping via Canada Post. Orders will be shipped the next business day that we are open.
3. Shop over the phone Tuesday – Friday between 10:00am and 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm for curbside pickup or shipping via Canada Post.
4. Email your order to email@example.com and we will contact you via phone during business hours to complete your order.
5. Place your order via Facebook private messenger and we will contact you via phone during business hours to complete your order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, debit, cash or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those of you that aren't able to visit us at our actual storefront, we want to introduce you to our Greeters. We know how popular they are whenever people come to visit and we hear how disappointed they are when there are no dogs on site. As other members of our team have added puppies to their families they too have become shop greeters.
We hope to see you soon!