COVID-19 Update for June 10, 2021
We are excited to invite more of you into the store to shop at one time. As of June 10th, we are now able to welcome 8 customers at a time into the store.
Even though vaccinations are being rolled out we are still requiring everyone entering our store to fill out a track and trace form with name and phone number. This is a requirement of Quincy’s Quilting as per the owner’s request. We ask that everyone respect each other and maintain physical distancing guidelines. As mentioned, the maximum number of individuals is 8, at which time the door will be locked until someone leaves. Children, spouses or friends accompanying shoppers will count towards our individual person limit in the shop so please leave them at home or have them wait in the car for you if feasible. We do not have a time limit on shopping nor do we require appointments at this time.
We reserve the right to lock the doors with less than 8 customers in the shop based on staffing and our ability to provide the best customer service possible.
We continue to offer curb-side pick up for those who are more comfortable with that option.
Our current store hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10:00am – 5:00pm and Saturday from 10:00am - 4:00pm.
At Quincy’s Quilting we have a variety of options available for you to conduct your shopping.
1. Shop online 24/7 at www.quincysquilting.ca for curbside order pickup Tuesday – Friday between 10:00am and 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
2. Shop online 24/7 at www.quincysquilting.ca for shipping via Canada Post. Orders will be shipped the next business day that we are open.
3. Shop over the phone Tuesday – Friday between 10:00am and 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm for curbside pickup or shipping via Canada Post.
4. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you via phone during business hours to complete your order.
5. Place your order via Facebook private messenger and we will contact you via phone during business hours to complete your order.
Shopping in-store guidelines are as follows:
If you have a concern about any of our guidelines or service, please ask to speak to Melissa to discuss your concerns. The employees are following the guidelines they have been instructed to follow. They DO NOT have the authority to change any rule or guideline.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, debit, cash or e-transfer to email@example.com.
For those of you that aren't able to visit us at our actual storefront, we want to introduce you to our Greeters. We know how popular they are whenever people come to visit and we hear how disappointed they are when there are no dogs on site. As other members of our team have added puppies to their families they too have become shop greeters.
We hope to see you soon!